Friday, April 26, 2013

The Poverty Express - Makes All Stops

A wake up call to all of the sanctimonious hypocrites who constantly remind us of atrocities from bygone eras - and yet, turn a blind eye to, and otherwise profit from the extreme degrading poverty that is spreading rampantly on a global basis...

First they came for the African children, but I
did not speak out -
Because I am not an African child

Then they came for the Asian sweatshop workers but I 
did not speak out - 
Because I am not a sweatshop worker

Then they came for the blue collar workers, but I 
did not speak out - 
Because I am not a blue collar worker

Then they came for the union workers, but I
did not speak out - 
Because I am not a union worker

Then they finally got around to the Faux News Neocons
and the Limousine Liberal hypocrites -
Who met their own creation face to face -
...even history couldn't care.